Texas Criminal Defense Attorney Asserts Your Rights and Protects Your Interests
Plano attorney stands up for the rights of the criminally accused
The Law Offices of Stephen H. Miller, located in Plano Texas, was established in 1992 and exclusively handles criminal defense cases. I have spent over 25 years protecting the rights of criminal defendants and challenging unjust criminal charges and prosecutorial tactics. My experience in the field of criminal law is extensive and I use the knowledge I have gained to benefit my clients. No matter what charges you’re facing, I will fiercely advocate for you and your rights.
Accomplished attorney defends the rights of criminal defendants against the state
When you are charged with a crime in Texas, it is important to have a lawyer who is able to accurately assess the strengths and weaknesses of your case and will work diligently on your behalf. Time and again, clients have trusted me because I am:
- An experienced courtroom litigator — I have represented criminal defendants both in and out of the courtroom since 1992. I have extensive litigation experience, know the courts well and take an aggressive approach when defending my clients’ interests.
- Well-respected — I have earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating® by Martindale-Hubbell for my high ethical standards and professional ability. I will give you an honest assessment of your case and aim to take the best approach moving forward.
- Always available — I am available for my clients when they need me. If you are charged with an offense in the middle of the night or in the early morning hours, I will be there for you.
With decades of experience fighting for clients in the courtroom, I use my skill and knowledge to defend my clients’ interests zealously and protect their rights against the prosecution.
A criminal defense attorney who knows the law and the courts
I have practiced criminal law for over 25 years and have extensive experience litigating criminal cases involving alleged crimes ranging from driving while intoxicated (DWI), weapons crimes, fraud and violent crimes like domestic violence to cases involving:
- Drug crimes – I represent individuals charged with drug offenses such as trafficking, manufacturing or possessing an illegal substance and advocate for rehabilitation in lieu of a prison sentence.
- Juvenile law – Having handled many juvenile cases over the years, I understand that protecting your child’s future is extremely important. I represent minors who have been accused of theft or other offenses in juvenile court and fight for their rights.
- Expungement – For clients who are eligible under the law, I seek the expungement of their criminal records.
I provide my clients with the honest, experienced legal counsel that they need and deserve.
Contact my Texas law firm for an initial consultation
The Law Offices of Stephen H. Miller, located in Plano Texas, represents defendants in criminal cases. Please call 972-578-7097 or contact me online to schedule an appointment for a free consultation.