Providing The Defense You Need — When You Need It Most
Since 1992, criminal defense attorney Stephen H. Miller has been helping people navigate the complex criminal justice system in Texas. An experienced defense lawyer and a former prosecutor, he defends adults and juveniles arrested for DWI, felony or misdemeanor crimes throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and across Texas.
Texas Criminal Defense Attorney
At the law office of Stephen H. Miller, we provide aggressive defense against a variety of criminal charges, including:
- Driving while intoxicated / DWI: Mr. Miller is a member of the National College for DUI Defense and has helped many people successfully resolve drunk driving charges. He provides aggressive representation for people facing DWI charges. He can also help you with a driver’s license suspension based on a drug conviction or too many traffic tickets, or points on your license.
- Driving while license suspended: We defend drivers who have been charged with driving on a suspended or revoked driver’s license, driving without insurance, reckless driving or other traffic offenses.
- Drug charge lawyer: Our firm primarily represents people charged with possession of marijuana, cocaine, heroin, illegal prescription drugs, narcotics or other controlled substances.
- Theft and shoplifting: Our firm represents adults and children who have been accused of shoplifting or other property crimes.
- Fraud: We defend people in fraud cases ranging from credit card fraud or writing bad checks to internet fraud.
- Assault: Whether you are charged with simple assault, aggravated assault, assault causing serious bodily injury, domestic abuse, family violence or another assault charge, we are here to protect your rights.
- Sex offenses: From solicitation of prostitution to statutory rape or sexual assault, our firm provides dedicated, knowledgeable defense for those accused of sex offenses in Texas.
- Murder and homicide: Whether you were charged with vehicular manslaughter or first-degree murder, attorney Stephen H. Miller has the experience and skill you need for your defense.
- Expunction: Mr. Miller is well-versed in the remedies available to clear or seal Texas criminal records.
- Juvenile law: We can represent your child in juvenile criminal matters. We work hard to keep a juvenile charge or minor drug related arrest from negatively affecting your child’s future.