McKinney DWI Lawyer
Were you arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol in McKinney, TX? It is important to seek the skill of a veteran McKinney DWI lawyer as quickly as possible. The charges brought against you have the power to completely change your life and limit your independence.
Texas Drunk Driving Charge Attorney
As a former prosecutor, attorney Stephen H. Miller possesses the skill set to quickly and accurately assess the situation of your case. Mr. Miller will provide you a clear understanding of how best to proceed in the manner. As your DWI Defense lawyer he can begin negotiations with the judge for a minimized penalty or to have the case thrown out entirely.
Lawyer Stephen H. Miller is a member of the National College for DUI Defense. He has helped many people successfully resolve intoxicated driving charges. He provides aggressive representation of people facing DWI charges, including:
- Giving advice when you have been pulled over for suspected drunk driving
- Challenging blood and breath tests
- Providing DWI defense in criminal court, from negotiating agreements to fighting for acquittal
- Representing you at administrative hearings before the Texas Department of Public Safety
- Help you obtain an occupational driver’s license, if possible, if your driver’s license is suspended
The protocol for making a legal DWI arrest is specific, and many police officers make errors and mistakes in the process of making a DWI arrest. We will review the details of the stop and the subsequent arrest for inconsistencies and errors that will benefit your situation.
Armed with this information, we will file the appropriate motions to dismiss the case or pursue minimized penalties.
Contact a McKinney DWI Defense Attorney
To arrange an appointment with attorney Stephen H. Miller, please call us today at 972-694-6282