DWI Lawyer in Frisco, Texas
A DWI conviction will cost you profoundly, both financially and personally. If you have been stopped and arrested for driving while intoxicated in Frisco, TX, you need the skill of a veteran DWI attorney on your side. The stakes are high, and law enforcement has an excellent chance to convict you and take your independence.
Texas Drunk Driving Defense Lawyer
Attorney Stephen H. Miller has more than 30 years of experience fighting these charges on behalf of his clients, protecting their rights.
As a former member of the National College for DUI Defense, he has helped many people successfully resolve drunk driving charges. He provides aggressive representation for people facing DWI charges, including:
- Providing advice on what to do when you are pulled over for suspected drunk driving
- Challenging blood and breath tests
- DWI defense in criminal court, whether negotiating a plea agreement, working to help you avoid the consequences of a drunk driving conviction, or fighting for an acquittal
- Representing you at your administrative hearing before the Texas Department of Public Safety, where DPS will try to suspend your license for a period of time.
- Helping you obtain an occupational driver’s license, if possible, if your driver’s license is suspended
Law enforcement assumes that drivers do not know the inner workings of DWI law. Because of this, law enforcement often becomes lazy on these stops, making vital mistakes. We will review the documentation of the stop and carefully search for inconsistencies and errors that will benefit your situation.
Armed with this information, we will file the appropriate motions to dismiss the case or pursue minimized penalties.